Saturday, September 26, 2015

I Get All Good Morning Wilton-ized


Good Morning Wilton is a local digital newspaper that has, some would argue, surpassed the regular print newspapers as the source for news in town for any of us with an internet device. There are a lot of us here with internet devices.

So when Good Morning Wilton contacts you and asks if they could do an interview with you about your books...you say yes.

This past August founder, editor, lead reporter and all around doer of nearly everything, Heather Borden-Herve Facebook messaged me to set up an interview. I said yes of course and we talked for about an hour an 45 minutes about my books and how I get my ideas and execute the books I've written. We had a great time talking and the interview came out yesterday.

A big thank you to Heather for the great article.

Read it for yourself here.

No comments:

Post a Comment